THE JENSEN CONNECTION MISSION STATEMENT
We believe our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients and that excellence in performance grows from this commitment. Earning the trust of our clients is our principle purpose and greatest reward.
We look forward to working with proactive clients who appreciate and utilize our expertise. We are committed to providing them with high-quality communication, marketing and escrow management services.
We are fair, honest, courteous, and professional. We are sensitive to our client’s needs and dedicated to their satisfaction.
We intend to be a leader in the Real Estate industry by our competence, integrity, innovation and commitment to continued education.
We respect all persons in their related industries who contribute greatly to our success, and we demand no more or less from them that we do from ourselves.
We expect to be a model of excellence in the results attained, in our service and in our approach.
BILL JENSEN RESUME
• Licensed Real Estate Agent in South Dakota since 1990
• Member of Sioux Falls Board of Realtors (RASE)
• Member of the Professional Real Estate Sales Association (PRESA)
• Residential Marketing Master (RMM) since 1994
• Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Past Local Director for the Sioux Falls Board of Realtors (RASE)
• Named 1990 and 2001 “FRIEND OF EDUCATION” by the Sioux Falls School District, recognized for contributions to raising student achievement levels and improving student learning.
• Successfully restored two homes that are on the National Register of Historic Places in Sioux Falls.
Details available upon request.
• Received “Top Sales Associate” in real estate sales.
• Board based manager accustomed to supervision and leadership with 30 years of a strong background in management of operations and personnel, sales and real estate portfolio evaluation, and real estate appraisal and analysis.
• Outgoing and poised to deal with the public; over 30 years’ experience with business and professional people.
• Strong personal motivation with experience in inside and outside sales and marketing. Excellent record of volume and profit contributions with positions held.
• Knowledge of new construction.
• Self-motivated and dependable.
• Sioux Falls College, Sioux Falls, SD
• Washington High School, Sioux Falls, SD
• Del Nordstrom’s School of Real Estate
• Yearly Continuing Education in Real Estate
• Community Playhouse Member
• Sioux Falls Symphony
• Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
• Sioux Falls Washington Pavilion
• Odd Fellows 2002
• Free Masons 2006
• Married to Paula since 1974.
• Hobbies include youth activities, gardening, golf, yoga, walking, and restoration of historic buildings.